SMS BASED COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
Welfare through SMS
Personnel Department, as part of its continuous endeavor to
provide excellent service and welfare to ICF staff,
has added one more point of contact to the staff viz., SMS.
Because of its instant reach, it provides immense satisfaction to the staff concerned.
Most of the SMS messages are generated directly from the system and sent to the staff
concerned using the cell number 9003166379 or 9003166378 connected directly to the server.
In addition to the above two SIM numbers the following SIM Numbers are used for communication
through SMS from Personnel Branch/ICF - 7397755134,7397755133,7397755132,7397755131,
The following are some of the areas were the SMS system is in operation:
I. Automatic messages:
1. Issue of Pass/PTO-to come and collect the Pass/PTO.
2. ID-Card - to come and sign the ID Card and then to collect the ID Card.
3. Permission under CCS Rules - to contact Section for clarifications or to collect the permission letter.
4. New Pension Scheme-to contact Section for clarifications, to collect letter etc.
5. Arrear details claimed in this month salary.
6. Advance-to collect Office Memorandum, to collect cheque, to contact CBS.
7. Deduction (NSD) planned for this month.
8. Spectacle advance-claimed this month.
9. Quarters allotment order - To collect the allotment order from their respective shops.
10. Office order - To collect the office order from their respective shops.
11. Kalyana Mandapam - To collect the refund cheque
12. Income-tax declaration- intimation regarding recording of your self declaration at CBS
13. Education allowance- intimation regarding recording of your application on Educational allowance at CBS.
14. Birthday wishes
15. Settlement details-the actual claim of settlement is sent to the retiring employees on the date of Superannuation.
16. Signing of settlement forms-To contact Welfare Inspector to sign the settlement papers
17. Bank-loan certificate-To contact CBS and collect the Bank loan certificate.
18. Salary certificate-To contact CBS and collect the salary certificate.
II. User typed messages:
1. Staff or OS in any of the Sections in PB may type any relevant information and send SMS to the concerned ICF staff or Officers.
2. Officers-To send information to other Officers and staff representatives about meetings, functions, etc.
If your cell number is not yet registered with us or if there is any change in your cell number,
please inform your number to us through your Welfare Inspector or
over phone to System Administrator/PB at 47734 or 47724.
Would you like to add any new HR activity into this SMS system? Please be free to give your suggestion.