Click here to view E-Auction Dates - English
Click here to view E-Auction Dates - Hindi
E - AUCTION TENDER
CATALOGUE 1. Tender
Scrap materials valued around Rs.19.04 crores was sold in the year 2009-10. Almost all the scrap materials is sold through Public Auction, except for ferrous turnings & borings and gas off-cuts of plates, which are sold through Open tenders.
THE CONTROLLER OF STORES, INTEGRAL COACH FACTORY,CHENNAI - 600 038.
PLACE OF AUCTION:AUCTION HALL – SHELL DEPOT
INTEGRALCOACH FACTORY, CHENNAI – 38
DY.CHIEF MATERIALS MANAGER OF STORES/ICF
PHONE NO.26147812, 26147807
FAX NO.– 044 26221449
Inspection of Material
5days prior to the date of auction on any working day with necessary Entry Permit slip.
Condition of Lots
Lots are sold on “As is where is” basis and no guarante e for size, measurement, quality, quantity etc. The sale is strictly on the assumption that bidders have inspected the item. No Claim/Complaint by the purchasers will be entertained in this regard.
(Refundable at the end of
Auction; It will be forfeited
if purchaser does not obey
Auction sale conditions)
Strictly by DD for Rs.10,000/- per head.for each firm separately, favouring “ The FA&CAO/ICF or Asst.Chief Cashier,ICF/ Chennai – 38, either of State Bank of India of any of the Nationalized Banks. The DD is Refundable at the end of Auction.
On payment of Entry Fee, the entry permit will be issued which should contain the Name and full address of the purchaser/firm Entry permit should be produced whenever demanded by ICF authorities and while signing the bid sheet for each lot.
Entry Permit for person
Persons representing more than one firm should pay separately entrance fee and should obtain entry permit for each firm. Representatives must produce authority letter from each firm authorizing him to bid on behalf of that firm.
Spot/subject to confirmation. The purchaser must pay EMD to the Railway and must obtain receipt. Then only acceptance of bids will be treated as completed.
Earnest Money Deposit
(By cash only)
EMD AMOUNT TO BE PAID
a) Upto Rs. 10,000 : Full amount
b) Above Rs. 10,000 to : Rs. 10,000 or 25% 1,00,000 bid value whichever is higher
c) Above Rs. 1,00,000 : Rs. 25,000 only
to 2.5 lakhs
d) Above 2.5 lakhs : 10% of the bid value
Ref Para 4 (3) of General Condition of sale relating to scrap material. Payment of balance sale value (BSV) for the sold lots should be made strictly as per the time specified i.e.
Value of lot Period for the payment of balance
a) Upto Rs. 3 Lakhs 10Calendar days from the date of auction.
b) Above Rs. 3 lakhs 20 Calendar days from the date of auction.
8.b) MODE OF PAYMENT FOR EMD AND BALANCE SALE VALUE:-
The payment may be in one or more of the acceptable forms namely, deposit at call receipt/demand draft/pay order/cash. The mode of payment other than in cash shall be either of the State Bank of India or any of the Nationalized Bank. However the date of realization will be taken as payment date.
8.c) PAYMENT CONDITION:
1. Upto Rs.5 lakhs : One time payment , no installment allowed.
2.Above Rs.5 lakhs : Two installments permitted within the due date.
8.d) Extension for payment of balance sale value will be allowed at the discretion of the administration. For such delayed payments Interest will be charged at the prevailing bank lending rates +2% subject to a minimum of Rs.100/- per day .
a) Lots value upto Rs. 3 lakhs : 30 calendar days from date of auction.
b) Lots value above Rs.3 lakhs: 30 calendar days from date of auction.
c)The purchaser must bring the original delivery order issued to them while taking delivery for the purpose of making entries in the same.
d) Extension of delivery period may be granted by ICF at its discretion
10. If the sale value is not paid and the lots not removed within the free time from the date of auction of the lot, ICF reserves the right to forfeit any EMD or sale value paid.
11.Sales Tax: As per TNGST act and as applicable by other rules, will be collected extra.
12. Ground Rent & Forfeiture: The goods shall be removed by the purchaser within the free time allowed. If the goods are not so removed, they shall remain at the purchaser’s risk until so removed and the Depot Officer shall charge the purchaser ground rent on and from the date of expiry of free time at the rate of ½ percent per day on the value of lot or portion of a lot or lots not removed from the site on which goods are stored, subject to a minimum of Rs.100/- per day. Such ground rent or any other charges as may have to be paid by the purchaser to the government shall be recovered by the Depot Officer from him before the goods are allowed to be removed and in the event of default in payment thereof, the Railway administration at its discretion will be entitled to order the resale of the said goods or materials and forfeit the bid money or the price, if any paid by the purchaser.
b) In the event of two or more lots being put up at the time and sold under one bidding, it must be distinctly understood that in the event of the whole of the material not being removed by the date allowed the ground rent must be paid on each and every lot or portion of a lots described and numbered in the hand bills.
c) 20% option to be given on higher side for clearing the material upto the ground level.
d) It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure and ascertain that no Truck/lorry without the “EMISSION TEST CERTIFICATE” issued by the road transport authorities is allowed to ply inside the factory premises for the purpose of removal of sold lots and transportation thereon as the possession of Emission Test Certificate in respect of the Lorry/Truck has been identified as one of the EMS/ISO 14001.
13. a INCOME TAX: Income tax and surcharge extra on as applicable shall be collected by this organization for all sales of scrap material as per section 206C of income tax act or present rate of Income tax to be collected is 1% of the sale value and surcharge on income tax is 10% and education cess is 2% on IT&SC on ST.
14. Whenever there is a difference in “General Conditions” of Sale relating to auction sale of material and “special Condition” indicated above, the conditions indicated under “special conditions” would prevail.
ICF RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND ANY CONDITION OF AUCTION SALE WITHOUT ANY FURTHER NOTICE .ICF ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ALTER/CANCEL ANY LOT WITHOUT ASSIGNING ANY REASONS WHATSOEVER.
REF: GENERAL CONDITION OF SALE
The schedule of dates for the E-Auction for the current Year is:
INTEGRAL COACH FACTORY, CHENNAI – 38.
Auction Notice No.ICF/SD/Auction/001/17-18 dt.14.06.2017.
“ Auction sale of huge quantities of ferrous , non-ferrous scrap and condemned machines etc. will be held at Shell Depot on integral Coach Factory on the following days.
JULY to SEPT- 2018
AUG - 2018
In case auction could not be completed or held on the scheduled dates the same will be continued in the next working day or within short notice which will be announced during the auction.
For auction catalogue and other details please contact.
OFFICE OF THE DY.CMM/SHELL DEPOT/SALES/ICF CHENNAI-38
Rly Phones:044- 26147807, 044-26147828
(On all working days)